Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Third Transformers Hits Theaters Soon


http://www.transformersmovie.com/ Transformers: Dark of the Moon, comes out July 1st, 2011. Excited? Yeah, me neither. The first two movies were complete let downs, but the herd of sheep still went to see it. After watching the second one and almost puking, There is no way I want to see this in the theaters. Thank you Michael Bay for ruining a great franchise. I do want to say though that Megan Fox's replacement, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (see above) is the only motivation I have to watch this at home. Even all the toys they have released with the first two movies are pretty weak compared to the G1 toys. I'm sick of remakes of old tv shows, cartoons, movies, etc. All of you Hollywood people need to start writing something original and create something new.

No comments: